This course is intended to be a reality check for anyone looking to start a nonprofit organization. There are so many misconceptions about what it really means to run a nonprofit organization, which is why so many fail before they ever get started.
The objective of this course is to provide some valuable insights on what it takes to start a nonprofit organization. It requires a lot more than a good idea. This course will cover the following:
- The crucial questions you need to ask yourself BEFORE you decide to start a nonprofit
- The difference between a “for profit” and a nonprofit organization
- What it means to be a “tax-exempt” nonprofit organization
- The benefits of becoming tax-exempt
- The different types of tax-exempt designations
- How to select an effective board of directors
- Step by Step instructions for how to apply for your tax-exempt, nonprofit status
Remember, you can’t get a return on an invest you don’t make! Invest in yourself and your business by enrolling in this course.
* (This is a self-paced online course that includes video/audio instruction, handouts, and quizzes)